Mysterious verdict of Mecca Masjid blast (Hyderabad, India)
Judge Ravinder Reddy, who delivered the verdict in the 11-year-old case on Monday afternoon, stunned everyone by resigning on the same day. He has reportedly cited personal reasons. He handed over his resignation to the Metropolitan Sessions Judge.
But a few questions biting my brain...
- Why did Judge resign after pronouncing the verdict?
- When all accused walked free, who is the real culprit?
- Do we need deficit NIA? because verdict says lack of evidence.
- Is it biased with a great stimulation of empowered government like Utter Pradesh cases, Ishrat Jahan, Sourabuddin and Ahesan Jafree Cases?
- Are our agencies qualified to fight against terrorism?
- When India is able to do secret surgical strikes, was this case really hard for India?
- How a country would be safe where its NIA or kind of agencies either diluted or deficit?
Congratulations India, Indian goverment and its agencies couldn't find real culprit of Mecca Masjid blast.